Stainless Steel Shower Shelf, Wall (Brushed Copper)
- 5/32" (4 mm) thick brushed stainless steel shower shelf
- Easily installed during new tile installation
- Rectangular wall shower shelf
- Brushed stainless steel finish
- For grout joints smaller than 5/32” (4 mm), notch the tile that will be installed below the shelf.
- Install the tile up to where the shelf will be installed.
- Slide the back plate of the shelf behind the tile.
- Install the rest of the tiles and grout as a typical tile installation but leaving the shelf portion ungrouted.
After the grout has set, apply silicone or another appropriate sealant to both the top and bottom joint between the shelf and wall tiles.